If you are looking for a more comforting style sleeping pad then the Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad may be the best choice for your next trip!
Unlike other flat pads, the Hybern8 is able to adapt to your curve which will help keep you comfortably placed in the middle of the pad and not sliding off the side.
Paying attention to the details can make a difference between a good night’s sleep or waking on the wrong side of the tent. Don’t skimp on quality by picking a sleeping pad without doing your homework.
Whether you’re a back sleeper or a side sleeper, The Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad is engineered to keep you comfortable whether you’re in a tent or lounging in a hammock.
ECOTEK Outdoors Hybern8 Sleeping Pad
R Value of 2.2
A WordPress plugin that lets you add, manage, and display your affiliate links from any program, including Amazon. Increase conversions. Find new affiliate link opportunities. Earn more revenue! Less than 5 minutes to set up.
* As an affiliate we earn from qualifying purchases, thanks for supporting our work!
Here’s a rundown of what we’ll provide in this ECOTEK Outdoors Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad review:
- First, we’ll share the features and benefits that you’ll find useful
- Next, we’ll take a look at the drawbacks you might need to know about
- Then, we’ll tell you a bit about the ECOTEK company
- And finally, we’ll provide a sampling of the actual customer and Independent reviews to give you better insight into the product.
Sound good? Let’s get started!
Features and Benefits of the ECOTEK Outdoors Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN – Hexagon engineered pattern provides supportive balanced surface for optimal performance to keep you off the ground.
- BUILT TO LAST– Premium 70D woven polyester material is soft to the touch and provides better protection from leaks and tears than any other sleeping pad on the market!
- Backed with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- ULTRALIGHT – Weighs in at just over 1 pound, 10 inches x 3 inches packed & 22 inches x 74 inches x 2.2 inches inflated.
- MULTIPLE USES – Conforming FlexCell honeycomb design is perfect for use in a hammock or chair. Designed to fit under or inside your sleeping bag for increased warmth. Woven polyester material reduces slipping and noises common with many mattresses.
- RAPID INFLATION VALVE DESIGN – Inflates with 10-15 breaths, instant deflation when the time comes to pack your gear.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS, PLANT A TREE – In support of our mission, EcoTek Outdoors has partnered with the National Forest Foundation in an effort to preserve and protect our lands for future generations.
- Each Sleeping Pad purchased will fund the planting of one tree to restore US National Forests damaged by wildfire, insects, disease and other impacts.
Special Features (Pros) of the ECOTEK Outdoors Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad
Quality R-Value in Price Bracket – Third-party testing is being done to validate the in shop score of 1.8 to 2.3. This means it is a solid 3 season sleeping pad with a price of under $50.
Weight – Coming in at right around a pound this pad is comfortably ultralight and at a budget
Drawbacks (Cons) for the ECOTEK Outdoors Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad
Thin Material – Make sure you distribute yourself pretty evenly on this sleeping pad so as to not to touch through to the ground. This works fine for back sleeping but is much less helpful for a side sleeper.
Noisy When Moving – This sleeping pad makes a lot of noise when adjusting on it while finding a comfortable sleeping position.
Not Insulated – While this pad has no insulation, if that is a deal-breaker they offer a Hybern8 4 season insulated pad here.
Video: ECOTEK Outdoors Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad
Video Credit: Chesapeake Hammock and Outdoors – Click Here to watch directly on YouTube
About the ECOTEK Company
EcoTek Outdoors was founded by a couple of friends with an affinity for exploring. We enjoy the beauty and adventure Mother Nature has to offer, and believe it is our duty to help protect her so that our children and grandchildren can, too.
For outdoor enthusiasts, by outdoor enthusiasts.
ECOTEK Outdoors Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad Reviews
Looking at the features and benefits is great, but taking a look at what real-and-actual customers have to say about a product offers a deeper dive of insight. Here we’ve curated reviews that reflect the ECOTEK Outdoors Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad, providing feedback from product users and reviewers on independent review sites as well as on Amazon.
Independent Reviews and Recommendations for the ECOTEK Outdoors Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad
The Review Index
Overall as an aggragated scoring system they got overall favorable scores for the Hybern8Read More…
What Amazon Customers Have to Say About the ECOTEK Outdoors Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad
So many reviews seem fake for mats out there, but I figured that Amazon has a great return policy so I got this one to try. I love it. It is twice as comfortable as my bigger thicker pad. I am a side sleeper and this just cradles my shoulders.
It also fits into my mummy bag. I like this because I turn a lot in my sleep. With it in the bag, the bag stays put and the mat stays under me. I will post an update after my hiking trip.
Inflated it and left it alone for 5 days, checked for leaks, blew less than a quarter breath to max inflation. Slept on it inside 3 season mummy bag for one night on hardwood floor. It held up to 200 pound weight. Never felt the wood floor all night with my tossing and turning.
Blew into it less than one eighth breath to max inflation. Definitely ready for weekend car camping for final check before hitting trails this summer with it. It packs so small, smaller than my quart Naglene water bottle and so light.
Not only was this compact and ridiculously easy to set up, (just unbag, unroll and a few breathes to inflate it) but it kept the air all four days of the festival I just returned from and it was super comfortable!
Also, if poured on us and a little bit of water got into my tent on Sunday night but because I was on the mat, my sleeping bag and myself woke up dry with just a small bit of dampness to the underside of the mat.
I’m telling you, I’ve tried everything from large uncomfortable cots (they’re hard and hurt your hips if your a side sleeper) to dealing with bulky air mattresses that deflate each and every night when the temperature fluctuates, to foam padding or even my moon mat. Nothing met my needs the way this product did.
Final Thoughts on the ECOTEK Outdoors Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad
If you are in the weeds looking for an ultralight sleeping pad and are running on a strict budget this pad is an excellent choice to get you through most of 3 seasons without much issue. I like the ability to quickly fill and empty as a lot of time can be spent packing up and setting up camp.
Other than that it is a smaller company and they have a nice system to help you replace a broken pad with their lifetime warranty. Grab one and start hiking this weekend!
Compare to Similar Sleeping Pads
|Image||Click to Edit||Title||Price||Prime||Buy|
|TopTop||Nemo Tensor||Nemo Tensor Ultralight Sleeping Pad, Regular||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||NeoAir UberLite||Thermarest NeoAir UberLite Sleeping Pad, Orion, Small, 13247||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Insulated Static V||Klymit Insulated Static V Lite Sleeping Pad||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||NeoAir Xlite||Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Xlite Ultralight Backpacking Air Mattress, WingLock Valve, Regular - 20 x 72 Inches||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||AXL Air Ultralight||Big Agnes AXL Air Ultralight Sleeping Pad, Gray, 20x72 Mummy||Prime||Buy Now|